new level

new level

lördag 12 mars 2016

found poem

The most beautiful moment in life was when you came and everything was forbidden and everything that we were doing that moment, I want to make about for it echoes in my head ' and the blood that I thought was still there you got to run, the reported voice that I utilized so badly did you disappear O I went to sleep that night, thinking that everything was part a love story but the show 'the next day that I had done wrong When I gave you a halo And the moment that I felt that close was only alvedon and judgment heavenly legs that I wanted to devour them went where from Come angels, fairies came it's getting cold rates falling so fast everywhere and the heart that would be yours somehow it freezes now slowly to ice And you fall asleep 'that night so awake and dreaming about everything as we have done O if someone wants to give you warmth when everything feels cold, o if anyone touching And I could have done anything to hear that idea but myself, I lay quietly in my bed and then saved by the dangerous precipice - I kind of fell over the edge Then came the angels, fairies came it's getting cold rates falling so fast everywhere and the heart that would be yours somehow it freezes now slowly to ice And the most heinous moment in life was when you went and all was lost O where I sat with my green-brown eyes and saw the blue-eyed gaze all I had enlarged For then came the angels and take me to her and give me a chance for I believe that soon burns a heart for her elsewhere Come angels, fairies came it's getting cold rates falling so fast everywhere and the heart that would be yours somehow it freezes now slowly to ice Come angels, fairies came it's getting cold rates falling so fast everywhere and the heart that would be yours somehow it freezes now slowly to ice Come angels, fairies came it's getting cold Here I sit and bathe the wound with salt it goes to hell with everything But the most beautiful moment in life was when you came ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar